Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

July 2011 Bangkok Trip Part 2...

Highlight for the trip was our dinner at Crystal Jade Golden Palace at Siam Paragon... Not as expensive as we thought it is but we really have some good food... Yummy Yummy... Even Kaden enjoyed the food and he is licking his lips...



Last morning of the trip, I left Kaden in the care of dear and my MIL, and off I went with my parents and siblings to the morning market for SHOPPING... Yippee, a morning off for me... I simply went crazy and bought lots of things... almost spent every single dollars i had with me... ke ke ke... That afternoon, I even went for a Thai massage... My mum helped me to take care of Kaden... So nice...
 The whole trip ended with lunch at Siam Paragon and Kaden revisiting the Ocean World to meet his fav mascots.. And of course, not forgeting his trip on the BTS sky train again...

Will definitely be back to BKK again, with my little one... Maybe next year?? Ke ke ke...

No comments: