Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

虎年, 大年初一

This year, we cannot go CNY visiting due to tradition restriction.. As such, Daddy & Mummy only brought me to 老姑 place to see my relatives, who haven seen me since my full month celebration...

We only stayed a while, and afterwhich, Daddy and Mummy brought me to Bishan Junction 8... We took some nice pictures of CNY... I was rather hot and could not wait to go into the air-conditioned restaurant.. So the photos with me inside could only spot a restless me... Nonetheless, Mummy managed to take some pics...

For the 1st time, I had dinner at The Manhattan Fish Market... Daddy smuggled in whipped potatoe from KFC for me.. And Mummy shared with me her Dory Fish & Chips.. of course, I only took the white fish meat, underneath the fried crust.. But I quite like it... Hope I can visit another time =D

Me with Daddy

Family Photo Take 1
Family Photo Take 2


Me with Grandma, Gu Gu and Daddy

No comments: