Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, September 11, 2009

I went swimming =D

On Mummy birthday, she took me for a swim @ PLaza Sing... Mummy initially dressed me in a jeans jumper but it was a little too big for me.. In the end, Mummy changed me into polo tee and pants... Look at how handsome I look =D
At Plaza Sing, I took pictures with Mummy and Granny... So looking fwd for the swim...
Here we go.. As a beginner, I actually swam for 15mins.. Not bad for a 1st time swim.. Even the "swim instructor" said I can enter into the upcoming simming competition.. But Mummy thinks it's still too early for me.. For now, she only want me to enjoy myself...
And I'm doing great also.. I can kick my legs under water... And I can turn around in water... Hurray...
Here's some more pictures... Mummy & Daddy fav pics.. The one that I kept Zzzzzzzz, even when I reached home.. Wow, I'm dead beat after the swim... But I slept really well =D


Looking at how much I enjoyed swimming, Daddy & Mummy signed up a swimming package for me.. We are going for our next swim this Saturday.. So looking fwd to it =D

No comments: