Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I like to sit upright…

Nowadays, I like to sit upright more than I like to lay down on my back.. Maybe because I like to see the world around me.. As my neck is not as strong yet, Mummy will put me to sit in between her legs.. And surrounding me, will be loads of pillows and bolster.. No choice, protection gadgets to prevent me from falling…

Knowing that I’m so active, Daddy & Mummy bought me a chair also.. Hopefully my neck can be strong enough to be able to sit in the chair on our own soon… For now, I tried sitting in it once or twice… This cannot be done without the help of Daddy and Mummy and my pillow / bolster team =D

Chair… Wait for me, okie... My neck will be strong in no time =D




No comments: