Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Birthday, Daddy...

This year, Daddy's birthday is special... Cos he gotta ME.... Mummy is still having her ML.. so we decided to give Daddy a surprise..

On the actual day, Mummy lied to Daddy and told him that I'm cranky and missed him a lotz.. Wanna Daddy to knock off earlier to come home.. And Daddy believed =D Then that afternoon, Mummy brought me to the neighbourhood cake shop and we bought a small birthday cake for Daddy =D

That night we gave Daddy a surprise, by presenting him the cake, and singing him a bday song... Daddy was all smiles and he carried me throughout.. I enjoyed as much as Daddy... I guessed I was amazed by the candle and fire, and hence kept looking at it.. Pple who saw the pics even commented that it looked as though it was my birthday.. That's becos I looked as if I was supposed to blow out the candle and Daddy was only helping me...
We loved this kind of "homely" activities, surprises and gathering... Next to come is my 舅舅 and 外婆 bday in end Oct and ear Nov respectively.. So looking fwd to it =D

No comments: