Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ah Yee.. Jia You... Will miss u in Germany...

Ah Yee flew off to Germany on Tuesday nitz... Her flight was 11pm at nitz.. That afternoon, Ah Yee still drop by to see me & Mummy.. So sweet of Ah Yee to do that...

I was sleeping in my sarong cos it's drizzling... so cold & comfy.. Naughty Ah Yee kept tickling me to wake me up.. Ended up I was annoyed and gave her the "sad & angry" look when she carried me.. Sigh.. Now I miss Ah Yee...

But deary Ah Yee fed me milk & I am a much happier baby now... Last nitz, I chatted with Ah Yee on msn & skype via video conferencing.. I can see Ah Yee & she can see me... Technology nowadays are so cool... Dun feel like we are separated by a 24hrs plane + train ride..

Shall talk to Ah Yee more next time =D

No comments: