Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Baby Day Out @ AMK Hub

Brought Kaden out last Saturday for lunch + shopping @ AMK Hub... It a total success though I muz add that little Kaden is asleep most of the time..

While Daddy is waiting to enter the carpark @ AMK Hub, I fed Kaden in the car... Upon reaching, he was looking ard with curious eyes.. I guessed excited at the new things & sight.. While we had our lunch at Soup Restaurant, super Mummy (that's me =D) rocked Kaden to sleep in his pram using my legs while enjoying my soup, chicken and tou fu with my hands =D

Maybe it's the cool aircon.. Kaden slept throughout lunch and while we were shopping at NTUC, he slept further.. He only woke up when we were at the carpark.. Guessed it's too hot for him.. Shall bring him out further next time..

Hmmm... contemplating to do that on my birthday =D

No comments: