Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Kaden's Collection

My Kaden has a various collection of pacifiers...Avent, pigeon, tollyjoy and piyopiyo... A total of 5... You think it's alotz?? Kaden's frenz, Reuben has about 15 of them... Ha ha ha ha..

I used to think that should avoid giving babies pacifiers.. Pple say babies who suck on pacifiers will have bug bunny teeth... well .. i dun wan to see Kaden crying too much.. so I gave in..

Anyway, dun think the bug bunny teeth is true...i grew up, feeding on pacifiers.. so is dear..

Also, think my Kaden dun really like pacifiers that much.. he dun sleep with them... sometimes when we gave it to him, he will spit it out real far away...

No wonder pple say when u have kids, you can't really do any planning... I planned for Kaden to not have pacifiers,, but I failed.. wa ha ha ha...

No comments: