Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Actual vs Planned

I am a Virgo + a Rooster... To me, planning is the upmost impt part of an action or decision... Pple ard me had been telling me that with kids, you can plan all the way you wan, but the end result will never be that of what you plan.. Never really believe in that until now that I have Kaden....

What did I plan for??? And what actually happen?? Sigh, so much differences...

Plan : During pregnancy, I planned for a natural birth... Thought I will surely carry Kaden to full term and go through labour pain, with dear beside me, encouraging me to PUSH... ha ha ha.. that din happen... Actual : My water bag started leaking (or is it a hole kicked opened by my dear Kaden??) 5 weeks before Kaden turn full term.. Had no choice but to go through C-section.. Plan 1 failed...

Plan : Before Kaden is born, dear and I believed that a boy had to be tough.. so off he shall have his own room.. his baby cot will be in his room.. he shall sleep there alone.. we, as parents will do the monitoring through baby monitor from our room.. Actual : Sigh... seeing how tiny he is and how frightened he can be in the middle of the nitz after the hair cutting incident, how to let him sleep alone.. in the end, he slept me...Can't bear to have him out of my sight.. His slight cry will alert me in the middle of the nitz...

Plan : Wanna Kaden to be flexible and adaptable, so no other form of bed for Kaden.. only a baby cot.. but then Kaden jus could not sleep tight.. Actual : I wanna Kaden to sleep well.. so i resorted to rocking chair and eventually an electric sarong cradle.. Surprising, that works... Although i know that letting Kaden sleep in a sarong might lead to him having prob sleeping in another place.. but who cares.. my top prioprity at the moment is only to give Kaden the best... Dear and I also grew up sleeping in sarong and we are what we are today too... Dear and I discussed...Even if we are travelling, we'll make sure we bring along whatever suit Kaden.. hence all those that we bought are travel friendly.. just that someone have to carry.. Poor dear.. you'll my morale support

Plan : Din want to give Kaden pacifier... Heard from pple that it's difficult to get rid of and one will get bug bunny teeth... Actual : With Kaden crying non-stop sometimes, having a pacifier is not a bad idea at all... Anyway, Kaden is not totally addicted to it too.. after he sleep, he will automatically spit the pacifier out... Dear and I also grew up sucking pacifiers... If we can stop sucking it, why can't Kaden.. =D

Plan : Dear and I were garang.. we thought.. when Kaden turns 1 mth old, we shall bring Kaden to parents' place for ancestor praying... When wkend comes, we will pop by PS to let Kaden have swimming lession.... During Mab's bday dinner, we will bring Kaden along for the joyous occassion.. Actual : All that planning fell apart when Kaden started to be cranky and kept crying whenever we go out.. In the end, we heed the advice of the old folks to let Kaden stay indoor until he is 4 mths old...

Plan : Initially, I wanna bring up Kaden in the luxery of our cosy home @ buangkok.. Thought I could handle him at nitz.. During wkdays, i'll bring Kaden to my inlaws place for 2 days, to my mum place for 2 days... 1 day @ home.. just me and Kaden.. and during wkend, we will bring Kaden out to the park.. to shopping.. Actual : That 1st day he was out, Kaden came home crying non-stop.. I gotta scared.. and started to realise that I could not really handle him alone.. In the end, we moved back to my inlaws place... Speaking from the bottom of my heart, it really helped to have elderly at home.. at least, they brought up me and dear.. so they are much more experienced than us =D

In the end, all those planning din really happen.. but for Kaden, Mummy and Daddy are willing to make changes.. They are only just for YOU, my darling =D

No comments: