Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

31st May 2009.... Frightful Sunday Morning....

On Sunday, 31st May 09, Mummy & Daddy had a frightful morning...

My waterbag started leaking while I'm still in bed abt 8am.. At that time, I thought to myself.. Hmm... muz be Kaden pressing on my bladder... weak bladder.. so I muz be losing the ability to control my urine... I told dear what happened and he suggested that I called my mummy to ask.. Mummy suggested that I go gynae for a chk up.. My gynae was not operating on Sunday, so I thought.. Maybe I can wait a day and go for chk up @ Dr Adrian's clinic on Monday afternoon.. Dear thought otherwise.. so in the end, we decided to go for a chk up at Thomson since I'll be there in the afternoon for my last pre-natal lesson...

Strangely.. tat morning, lotz of things happened unlike usual.. Normally, I'll go my in-laws place for lunch, then return home to bath & change to go for my class.. Surprisingly, I took my bath 1st.. and decided to go Thomson straight after lunch.. By instinct, I grabbed my hospital bag & my cord blood banking kit ... Dear also surprisingly logged on to internet banking tat morning, and cleared his credit card bills.. Normally, he will only logged on to internet banking & cleared his bills at nitz.. Not sure why we did all those things early on a Sunday morning...

Anyway, by 1 pm.. I was lying on the bed of the labour ward, with the nurse monitoring me on my "waterbag leaking" condition... Had my waterbag really burst????

No comments: