Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Kaden's 收获 from Sunway Lagoon

wow... our Kaden is so lucky... he's not even born yet, and he got some "victories" from our 3D2N Sunway Lagoon trip...

My MIL selected a few for his one mth celebration party.. the red t-shirt and the jumper suit chosen.. Kaden's grannywas so happy that she was grinning all the way... The bear full suit was also chosen by her... She bought all of them for our little Kaden.. the clothes are quite expensive though.. I told u.. Kaden is lucky... Not sure if Kaden can fit into them, though their size is for New Born to 3 mths.... but at least granny is happy =D Kaden's aunt bought him 2 VCDs from Sesame Street also... They are for 3 mths to 3 years old.. Bought them cos they are cheap... hee hee... KS Mummy...

I spotted this cute T-shirt and pant (orange & blue color) in one of the shop... Loved the sentence.. "Little Charmer Just Like My Dad"... and it's really cheap.. so i bought them for our Kaden also...

Sigh.. I din buy anything except for a jacket.. the jeans are so so cheap there cos there's sales ongoing.. I could only watch... Muz go back there again once i give birth.. hee hee... But then.. Kaden will have grown and I'm sure I'll buy more things for him.. Ha ha ha.. That's Mummy's love =D

No comments: