Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Kaden @ 7 Mths

I've grown... =D

That's what Dr Adrian commented on 7th Apr, when Mummy visited him... Dr Adrian said I wld be growing even further, in my last 3 mths.. So mummy had to be more careful.. slower in walking.. slower in all movement ....

Mummy was worried that I'll be too fat. so she asked the doc if my weight was okie... Dr Adrian looked at my weight and commented.. he's growing fine.. acceptable weight ** grin ** .. Mummy... Stop commenting that I'm fat.. ha ha ha..

Daddy showed my scan to granny.. she was smiling all the way.. Both granny and daddy commented that I have 'kok' forehead.. just like mummy.. can u see it from my latest scan?

Now that I'm in my 7th mths... Dr Adrian will be seeing me more often... In another 3 wks times, I'll visit him again.. hope i'm not growing as fat as what Mummy think I'll =D

So excited to see the world soon =D

No comments: