Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Gotcha.... Caught in Act.....


Last Tuesday, Dear was home late cos he gotta attend a training course.. I was at home, with Kaden waiting for him to come home.. I had some light snacks cos it was near dinner time and Kaden was kicking away.. But the snacks din seemed to quieten down our little Kaden.. He was happily kicking away.. Then an evil plan strike...

I went to take the digital cam from my room and made it on stand by mood to try to catch Kaden's kicking me =D ha ha ha.. Bingo... I caught Kaden in the act.. I showed dear the short videos clips and he was laughing away... After that, we showed the videos to both our parents and they were so happy that their little grandson is so healthy and strong.. Of course, they also "reprimanded" Kaden for bullying Mummy.. But then, i think that's only an act...

Anyway, both dear and me were happy to see Kaden kicking away.. But then, Kaden, pls kick lighter next time.. It's painful for Mummy =D

Here's 3 of the videos where Kaden's kicks and tsunami waves were so so obvious...

Caught in Act 001 - Look out for the powerful kicks at 4 seconds.. you won't believe that is Kaden =D

Caught in Act 002 - Look out for the powerful kicks at 10 seconds plus and 30 seconds.. Yap.. that's our little Kaden kicking m =D

Caught in Act 003 - Look out for the powerful kicks after 20 seconds.. did you see the waves =D

No comments: