Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

Tsunami's coming....

10th Feb 2009... This is a remarkable day when Baby Lim gave me & dear a Hi 5... His 1st Hi 5 =D

12th Mar 2009... This is another remarkable day for me... Baby gave me a tsunami wave inside my tummy and both dear and I could actually see my tummy move... YES... MY TUMMY MOVED... something like the waves u see by the beach...

This is so amazing... I was shocked as this is the 1st time I actually see tat.. Although the kicks are frequent (or shld I say daily..), I nvr really see actual movement on the surface of my tummy.. So 1st time for Mummy Lim..

Yesterday nitz, I went out for dinner with my colleague.. Dinner meant farewell for one of my colleague who is leaving in early Apr... Had crab feast at Mellen at AMK.. of course, i dun take crab, so had the other dishes.. Maybe I ate too much, so Baby Lim is full of energy.. He kept kicking me last nitz.. And mind you, his kicks were not normal kicks.. it's like heavy kicks.. just like tsunami wave..

As I was lying on my bed resting & reading 8 days, dear was reading his papers, Baby Lim would kick me hard.. If I talked too loudly and asked dear to feel my tummy for the movement, Baby Lim will just do cycling movement inside my tummy... So last nitz, I'll softly asked dear to put his hand on my tummy.. Then Baby Lim got caught for kicking me hard hard by Daddy Lim.. It's was funny..

Dear caught him in the act and start talking to him, not to bully me by kicking me so hard.. He seemed to be able to hear.. His strong kick stops.. But the naughty act came back.. 10mins later, he started kicking me again, hard one also.. So i repeated what I did previously and Baby Lim got caught again..

I had grown so big and even my parents & hubby doted me and dun dare to beat me up or kick me.. Now I actually lost to little ox of mine and dear.. Sigh.. Irony of Life (as dear called it.. hee hee hee) =D

No comments: