Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

I hate noise... Kaden hate noise too...

My office aircon broke down.. **Grrrrr**.. Vendor was sent in to repair the systems.. Throughout the afternoon, there were never ending drilling and hammering.. It was so so noisy...

I hate noise.. I can't concentrate on analyzing my costs.. O_O
The drilling is making me go **up and down**

Little Kaden hate noise too.. For the whole, he had been kicking non-stop.. Now, Mummy is aching at the tummy area.. =(

Why muz the aircon breakdown... Sigh.. how i wish i on leave today...
Only happy thingy I look forward to is wkend..

All planned out liao... Mahjong cum Uncle Chew bday surprise Fri nitz... Car servicing + IKEA shopping Sat morning... Street fighter link on Sat nitz... Daddy bday surprise on Sun nitz.. =D **Grin grin**

No comments: