Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Detailed Scan @ TMC

Went for my detailed scan at TMC on 18th Feb... Just gotten the test result from my gynae.. Yippe.. Kaden is in perfect condition... Here's some of his photos...

This is a side view of Kaden.. Oh my, he is so curled up in my womb... Dear commented that he is a bit "kok" head, jus like me.. hee hee hee... Here's Kaden's heartbeat... His facial features.. His tiny nose and lips... Oh, and that's the placenta on the other side... Heard from my colleagues that it can be eaten... but i doubt it.. i saw real pictures of placenta before.. so bloody.. how to eat.. Yucks..


These are pics of Kaden's kidneys and bladder... I'm so amazed by wat the scans can see...
Here's another pic to show that Kaden is "XY"... ha ha ha... my in-laws and parents jus loved these few pictures where it showed evidence that our Kaden is a boy.. ha ha ha

This is Kaden's spine.. Dr Adrian said Kaden is developing well =D

My next monthly visit to Dr Adrian is on 7th April.. so looking forward to see Kaden again =D

No comments: