Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Asset Restructuring Session

Yesterday, we had an asset restructuring session at Sam's hse... He invited us over for CNY visit...

Sam ordered buffet dinner, Sean got suckling pig and dear contributed Yu Sheng from "Ding Tai Feng".. Dinner was okay... The Yu Sheng session is "scary"... The Yu Sheng was all over the place when the session is over.. One of the guy's chopsticks even got "whipped into" the plate of Yu Sheng and then onto the floor... Luckily the lights on top of the dining area is spared..

The highlight came when the asset restructuring session started.. Dear and I shared a place on the gambling table... Luck was not go initially when dear betted big.. but soon the table was turned when we reduced our bet... The best highlight came we played the last "black jack" game...

I go 2 cards.. 6 & 1... Then I got a 3... Before dear can stop me.. I asked for another card.. Silly me had treated the 1 as 1 instead of 10... so now, I ignored the 19 I got and I asked for another card.. This time, I got a 3.. Grrrrrrr......... Now I got 13... and I got 4 cards... No choice, I had to draw another card but it'll be "5 dragons"... Sob sob.. i made such a silly mistake... But 傻人有傻福.. my last card turned out to be a 8.. ha ha ha.. Yippee.. I got 21 for a "5 dragons"... So now instead of getting what I bet for.. I got double.. Earned more than what I contributed.. Yeah.. End of game, and we left.. ke ke ke...

This year, rooster really got some form of luck.. hope my luck will never run out =D

No comments: