Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"Morning" Sickness...

Holidays passed so so fast... i still rem last Friday, I was happily wishing everyone in office "Happy New Year".. then on Wednesday, I was back at work again...

For the last 4 days, Baby had been co-operative =D
No puking (aka morning sickness) and i've been eating more for lunch and dinner... so i was thinking to myself.. maybe i had gone passed the stage of morning sickness...

But alas.. this morning, when i wake up to go to work.. my puking start again... is Baby reluctant to wake up in the morning.. or is Baby sensing that it is CNY, and Baby shld rest more? Now my morning sickness is really only happening in the morning... Baby is 17 wks old now.. Hope the MS will stop real soon... =D

No comments: