Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

CLDDs Reunion Dinner @ T3

On Saturday, we had our CLDDs reunion dinner @ Crystal Jade Shanghai Restaurant. The reunion dinner was a yearly event and I muz say attendance was quite good... 10 adults and 2 kids...

Dinner at the restaurant was good... and price was okie... we had a wonderful dinner and a good waitress serving us through out the dinner... All of us agreed it was $$ well spent..

After dinner, we proceeded to TCC for some coffee... There, Jovan found fun disturbing dear dear by using his saliva-filled hand to touch his face.. The scenes are so funny that I could not help it but take some photos..

Of course, there is the playing of 无间道 Singapore CLDDs version, starred by Dear and Wenqiang.. Can't stand the 2 brothers... So cheeky...
At the airport, Jovin can't took her eyes off this art piece... She said it was a fan... and wanna to touch it.. then she said it was a flower... Hmm.. wonder wat it was.. but guessed wat is the name of this art piece? It's called Daisy... So is that a flower or a fan?
To end the day, we took a group pic tog... No bad.. though the skill of the photographer is not tat good.. and of course, getting 2 babies in the group pic is not at all easy... so i muz say.. not bad =D We shall meet again tom afternoon for Lijuan's baby gal 1 year old bday at Hort Park.. Cya all of u tom =D

No comments: