Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bedroom Frenzs

Dear is so sweet that day... we went Taka and he bought me my fav cuddy animals... Chip & Dale... Now my bedroom is filled with all my beloved frenzs...

Can still remember how I got each & every one of them =D
[No wonder dear says my hard disk is only for personal and selective thingys.... ke ke ke.. like how i got the bears...=D]

Tigger & Pooh - My 1st business trip to China... away from dear for 10 days...Dear gave this pair to me when I touched down Singapore...

Care Bear - Dear bought this to cheer me up during my last year in Audit, during the peak period where I had to work past midnight... so nice of him =D

Barcelona Bear - Dear bought this for me while we were touring Barcelona Stadium in 2007...

F1 Bear - Dear bought this for me when we catched F1 Singapore in Sep this year... The 1st live F1 race for us and the 1st night race.. So glad to be part of this historical moment =D

Elmo & Cookie Monster - Dear bought them for me when we toured Osaka, Japan in Oct 08... Had always loved elmo and cookie monster.. So happy to add them into my collection...

Chip & Dale - Had always loved these 2 chaps.. Missed them while I went Disney Land in Japan this year... To make it up to me... Dear bought them for me for X'mas this year... So happy =D

No comments: