Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dear... Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversay !!!

Yesterday was our 2nd wedding anniversay... Times really flies... Can't believe tat we are already "married" traditionally for 2 years liao =D

Thanks, dear.. for giving me eveything...

But sigh... I was sick... woke up with no energy at all... stomach growling & growling as if I ate something wrong and the vomitting kept coming... =( Help... my food intake was super low yesterday...

Dear took leave yesterday to take care of me... Went to the doc in morning at Hougang Central but queue was super super long.. had to wait minimun a hour before it's my turn... in the end, we decided to go to Mac to have some light breakfast... Facing my fav hotcake, i could only take 1 of them out of the 3... =(

After breakfast, I continue my wait at the doc, while dear made his way down to Toyota (at Ubi) to settle the outstanding downpayment and the 1st instalment for the car loan... Imagine my wait was so long tat by the time I done with seeing the doc and collecting my medicine, dear reached Hougang already...

Lunch was a simple affair at my MIL place... after tat, back to home for some sleep... the medicine is taking effects... Dinner again was another simple affair at my mum place... Too sick to want to go anywhere... Sorrie dear.. Din really spent a very romantic dinner on our anniversary...will compensate you for that =D

No comments: