Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

2008 = Record Breaking for Wedding Bells...

wow wow wow... 2008 had been a record breaking year for us to receive the red bomb... i tot 2005 & 2006 is cos lotz of dear's frenz wed in that 2 years, inclding myself... but i can't believe it when the invites kept appearing in my letterbox...

Can you imagine it... jus Dec 2008 alone, we had received 5 invitation cards... wow wow wow.. Now is at 16... a few more "surprise" to go and we'll hit almost 20...

March : 2 : My JC frenz, Soonsze.. Dear's colleague, Cheryl
April : 2 : My KP frenz, Danaka... Dear's colleague, Darren
June : 2 : My KP frenz, Shimei ..... My EC frenz, Lina
Sep : 2 : My EC frenz, Anu .... Dear's colleague, Daniel
October : 2 : My Sec frenz, Peiling .... Dear's cousin, Qiaozhen
November : 1 : Dear's colleague, Mei Mei
December : 5 : Dear's colleague, Sean... Dear's Uni frenz, Christopher... My Sec frenzs, Guixia & Qiji, My JC frenz, Liyun

Phew... so many to attend... muz really work on the sum liao.. ke ke ke...

No comments: