Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pink Healthly Lunch @ Work

On wed, we had a pink healthy lunch at work... Pink = It's a gal lunchy and all of us muz wear pink... Healthly = we wanna eat something less oily but seem like our efforts is not that good.. ha ha ha ..

This is the 1st time I had lunch with my staffs and colleagues in BMD, since my transfer down from WSD in May08... not a bad gathering... All the gals joined in... My 2 indian staffs and myself from Finance : Expenditure Dept ... 2 gals from Resources Dept and the remaining 5 ladies from Billing Dept... 10 of us in total...

We are going to have another lunch gathering soon.. maybe in 2 to 3 weeks time... It's going to a Purply Unhealthly Lunch @ Work.. ha ha ha... yap, tat's right.. all of us will be wearing purple top to work... I dun have any purple top.. so gg to use to excuse to buy new clothes... Why unhealthly? we are going to have KFC & pizza hut next time.. why? cos we will discount voucher.. ke ke ke..

Can't wait for the next lunch gathering to come =D

No comments: