Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halo.... We're still in Japan

Hi hi... Missed us? Haven update our blog for so long already...

We're still in Japan, as I'm creating this post... But we'll be back real soon... We are now at Japan, Kansai Airport waiting to board our flight at 1.05pm... Will be landing at 6.35pm tonight..

So excited, cos miss our love nest... my tigger...and lotz lotz of things...

Bought lotz of food and some small gifts... Din buy any clothes for myself though... Think their fashion is too "out of the way" for me liao... I dun wan any stares from pple when i'm in Orchard Road...

Put on weight too.. opps... Food in Japan is nice... Even dear like it... Imagine him eating 2 bowl of porridge for breakfast & 3 bowl of rice for lunch...

Enjoyed the trip alotz.. Hope to be back in Japan soon =D

No comments: