Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Listening Skill....

Last Monday, dear came & picked me up from my kick boxing class... He told me that our maid need to replenish some neccessities... Dear told me she wanted facial foam & shower gel... So i tot.. ok, i'll dropped by amk to buy it one of this day..

I got no time until Sunday.. before buying the things, i took out the list of items previously bought for her... weird.. she stopped using shower gel for some time... changed it to using soap... why now, still wanna buy gel... I decided to double confirm with her before gg down to amk to buy...

Here's our conversation...

Me : Kusumar, so u wanna soap or shower gel...
Maid : No, not gel... I wan soap...
Me : Oh, okie... maybe Sir hear wrongly.. okie, i'll buy soap.. so to double confirm, you wan soap & facial foam
Maid : Facial foam?? No, mdm... I wan toothpaste
Me : Toothpaste, confirmed not facial foam...
Maid : Yes, toothpaste.. facial foam still have
Me : okie.... O_O

I went to dear and asked him... he forgotten what the maid told him to buy... oh my god... 2 items all wrong... really O_O

So now, confirm items to buy is soap & toothpaste....

Dear and me had a laugh about this....

Many many years down the road... Dear's conversation with his kid :

Kid : Daddy, I wan to buy gel for my hair... (Boy pointing to his hair)
Daddy : Wat, gel? Okie.. I'll buy when free..

A week later :
Daddy : Boy, here's your shampoo...
Kid : O_O I din ask for shampoo... I wan gel....
Daddy : Are you sure? U point to ur hair.. u wan shampoo, right?
Kid : Nooooooo .... O_O

Ha ha ha... just for a laugh =P

No comments: