Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mabel Bday...

20th July was Shape Run day... The gals from Sunshine Gang all signed up for the events... Doreen din make it that morning cos she is down with flu... I gave it a miss cos the night before, I played mahjong and chit chatted with my ZHSS gang till 3am in the morning.. BJ decided not to go for the run too...

However, all of us turned up, inclding our Sunshine Gang leader, Dennis at Millenia Walk that morning... We were there to celebrate Mabel bday... All of us planned this and luckily she din know anything abt it... While waiting for her at Bakerzin, I was even smsing her and telling her i still at home, and i shld have come down to Suntec to collect my goodie bag.. ha ha ha... Can u imagine her expression when she saw us...

It was a fun morning... 1st time, the Sunshine Gang met up on a wkend.. and on a morning some more... I hope there is more to come =P



No comments: