Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hee... Hai... Hei... Bah....

I went kick boxing last night with Mab... So fun... This is the 1st time we took up this course at Hougang Sports Council... The instructor was a Malay guy... very funny.. We did lotz of upper body movement like jab (punching ur fist in front), upper cut, elbow etc etc etc... We let it go out yesterday too... With all the sound effects tog with the punching.. So shiok to sweat it all out...

In order to get ourselves more in shape, we agreed to imagine our worst enemy in front of us whenever we did the movements... Of course. "The One I Hate" was in my head through out when i did all the punching... I could even imagine him falling to the ground, pleading to be let him off... Ha ha.. who asked him to be so ya ya in office... Opps... tat's so violent... Luckily that was only me in the class... After class, i'm the girly me again =P

After writing mte previous post yesterday, I came to realised that "The One I Hate" has got so many "Hate Fans"... Seem like he shld change his attitiude in office... How to survive with no frenzs... Sigh...

Will keep up with my exercising habit.... Muz stay healthy... Of course "The One I Hate" had to continue to be my imaginery punching bag... Ha ha ha... now my arms are aching from yesterday training... i muz have really hated tat guy... I punched with all mightly forces... Now is "Ouch Ouch Ouch" for my arms... Ha ha ha

No comments: