Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Special 12....

So happy & excited... 12 was, is and will always be a special number for me & dear...

A mth ago, on 12th Jun, dear and I celebrated our ROM anniversary... tat's the day we were legally married... Times flies... 2004, we go ROM, and now it is 2008...

Yesterday, 12th Jul, dear and I celebrated our "together" annivesary... tat's the day dear took my hand... I still rem tat we were on a bus, from "somewhere" to orchard to catch a show... He din popped th qn... we were comparing whose hand is bigger.. Then when we reached the stop tat we wanna alight, he grabbed my hand.. We got off the bus like tat and since then he never let it go again.. times really flies... Tat was in 2000... Now... it is 2008 already...

To mark these 2 special occassion, dear bought me a present... A working bag from Coach... I loved it so much... Now I can put my LV wallet in my Coach bag and bring it to work everyday...I can put lots of thingy inside the bag too... I'm a bag in bag gal... Wa ha ha ha.... I'n a happy gal =P


No comments: