Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm sick again... =(

So sad... i had fallen sick again... This is the 2nd time in a mth... 1st is down with gastric flu... Down I'm down with fever... Is it the bad "feng shui" in office... Sigh, i dun know...

Was feeling very bad in office yesterday... Bad sore throat, feeling super super cold, bloated tummy... I even vomited out my lunch and dessert... So sad... Wanna to make appt at my workplace clinic to see doc... I called and they said fully booked until knock off time o_o |||||||||||||

Miss my normal transport and visit the doc? I might catch my bus and go home to see a doc... Finally, I went to the doc last night... Was running a higher fever at 39 degrees... Doc gave me lotzs of medicine and 2 days mc... Am at my mum place now... Hubby and mummy forbid me to stay at home alone... Had to get enough rest... gonna miss my frenz wedding tom night too... wat a pity...

Nothing to do now, so gonna to update all outstanding blog =P

No comments: