Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 22, 2008

I "protected" my bonus....

Last Friday, I forced hubby to enter into a bet with me... Details of bet as follows : -

Item : Euro 2008
Match : Turkey vs Croatia
My bet : Croatia
Dear bet : Turkey
What we bet on : My bonus + part of dear commission tat match my bonus
Reason : I was sick... Bored to death at home... wanna some entertainment, so dear muz have the bet with me

Dear din wan to go into the bet with me cos he felt tat Croatia is stronger... (and tat's the reason why i insisted that i muz have the bet cos i thought Croatia will win too)... He gave up fighting cos he knew i was not feeling well... Tat night, we went to bed, each of us hoping tat the team that we had chosen will win..

At 5am, i woke up with a very bad throat and was breaking out in cold sweat... I went to have some warm water... Unable to get back to sleep, i decided to surf the channel, hoping that i can catch glimpse of the result of the Turkey vs Croatia match... Just in time, i saw the penalty shoot out... I prayed tat Croatia will do me proud, but they scored miserably... Turkey won in the end, 3-1...

I went back to bed, thinking of how to get myself out of the bet that i forced dear to enter into with me... my orries were unfounded... In the morning when dear woke up, he automatically came and asked me if i would like to cancel our bet... i giggled inside me and immediately said yes... Dear had no chance to think and i made me do the 勾勾手action... and then i burst out laughing... i could not contain myself anymore...

I told dear that i knew abt the match result and he almost wanna spanked my backside... Ha ha ha... you shld have seen his face.. Thank god for his "absence" of confidence in Turkey and hence I got to keep my bonus =P

Now, he is "angry".. Ke ke ke... Have this 气 thingy in him that he wanna showhand with me... He propsed us betting on the match Germany vs Turkey... He will take Germany and me Turkey... I'm considering... Anyway, the match is on 26Jun... Still got couples of days for me to think... I'll be thinking =P

No comments: