Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, June 20, 2008

House Warming on 14th Jun

We had our 1st house warming for our families and relatives over the last wkend... We ordered Buffet from Elsie's Kitchen, had took away of chicken wings and otah from Qiji and lastly had desserts like mini fruit tarts and Eclair from Delifrance..

Turn up was very good... Most of my relatives from Dad side turned up... Only my 2 small uncles gave the hse warming a miss cos they need to work... Even all my 姑姑 and 姑丈 turned up... Felt so happy that they gave face... From my mum side, my 3rd uncle came from Malaysia... Meixin, my cousin also turned up...

Most of dear's relatives also turned up... Except for a few cousins... All in all, the hse warming went well... All were in gd recommendation for the food, esp the chicken wing & otah, as well as the snacks from Deli... Sigh, i din even have a chance to eat the fruits tarts and the next thing i noe, the box was in the dustbin...

However, I'm glad tat we had a successful hse warming... But the cleaning up later was tiring... For all subsequent hse warming, we decided to cater to small grps of frenzs... no more buffet but we will buy food from various outlets... guess
the scale of

No comments: