Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Home cooked food... Yummy Yummy

Last Monday, dear went for his 1st IPT in the evening... So I decided to cook dinner for him... This is to make sure he had a gd dinner that welcome him home that night... I whipped up an eggs with button mushroom, some chicken sausage, and steamed some siew mai and har gau... To top all these up, we had also white rice =P
End result is not that bad.. Dear even commented it's nice...
Saturday afternoon when we were unable to drive out until 3 pm, I decided to cook a simple dish too... i cooked mee, with lots of ingredients... I threw in eggs, button mushroom, chicken sausage, siew mai and har gau... All left over from the previous cooking... I also added in dou miao... End results... Yummy... Too hungry and not able to resist the food, so we finished it up without taking any pics... Opps...

Folk I'll be working hard on more recipes... Hope my dear can grow fatter =P

2 comments:

House of Js said...

Erm, good attempt for the 1st time. I'm sure u will cook tastier delicacies down the road. Work hard!

The Happy Lim Family said...

I'll definitely work hard... Esp now the kitchen is mine... I've been doing my own small researching for recipes...Hope that my cooking skills will improve as the time goes by =P