Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, April 14, 2008

Reno Update ... 11th to 12th Apr 2008 …

More progress for our renovation... Yippe

1st round of painting completed for the entire house... satisfied with the color we had chosen... a mixture of earth tones and modern look... The electricians also started work and start installing the lights... Met up with the electricians on Saturday morning... Told them all the location of the lights... When we revisited the place at night, all lights were up... However, the lights in the living room and 2 smaller rooms are still pending wires connection... all should be completed by today =P

Zann told us to go for our holiday happily and leave everything to her... Quited satisfied and assured when i heard this.. She told me that if i'm free, I can drop by the house on wed night before I fly off... may be able to catch some glimpse of the capentery work... So looking forward to it... She also told me she will contact Mt Tay for me to finalise the measurement of the curtains.. All things taken care of... =P

I oso managed to contact a cleaning company to help us with post renovation cleaning... Wanna to do the cleaning myself initially but my colleagues told me that it's tough... esp since I came back from long leave and had lots of work to clear... dun waste effort at the cleaning part.. just pay a small amount and get someone else to do the job.. clean and time effcient =P... Spoken to the incharge... Mr Henry... he told me to contact him the day after my ID handed over the hse and after we cleared all the defects.. Told me that he can offer his guys immediate cos he got large free-lance cleaners...Can work any day and any time... All equipments and chemical provided too...

I'm glad i can settled most of the things before I fly... Now, am only waiting for my flight on wed nights =P






No comments: