Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Greeting from Changi Airport ...

Hi everybody... I'm now blogging from Changi Airport... Waiting to board my flight to Amsterdam in a while time... Gate just opened... So thinking of blogging just a small note before I proceed to board the plane...

The flight is gg to be long... Bought a 8days to entertain myself... 1st time travelling alone... Hope all went well...Tom @ 2pm singapore time, I'll reach Amsterdam... Moving on to Athens from there... So excited...

Athens... Here I come =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.