Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, March 14, 2008

Laptop Web Camera & Life Frame Programme & Microsoft Office 2007

My laptop has built-in web camera (it’s a rotatable one too)and a program called Life Frame… Now I can take pictures using this program & camera and the best part of it, I can use the preset frames in the program and apply different kind of effects to the photos… So interesting… Technology really moving fast ahead… I’m using MS Office 2007 to edit my photos…So many functions… I’m so happy…

Here are some photos for you taken using the web camera & the Life Frame program… Keep a lookout… I’ll be playing with my laptop more often now and you can expect more photos on the way…

Used my digital camera to take some photos too… Here’s 2 of them… after some editing help with my MS Office Power Point 2007

From my Digital Camera, after editing using Ms Office 2007 :
Using Life Frame Program :
Using Life Frame Program :

No comments: