Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Cold & Sad Morning

I just came back from an presentation.. As usual, got scolded for not doing as well as expected.. The scolding had sort of became a routine.. Instead of monthly presentation, I now called it monthly scolding session... On top of this, the weather had been bad for the past few days.. just kept raining.. I dun like.. make me feel cold & sad too...

I simply got no time to update my blog later.. got so many events & happening to pin down.. Going to try doing it tonight.. Maybe later if I'm tired of working, i'll start to write something too.. Well, after all the scolding, really feel depressed.. Can I just dun work for today? Ke ke ke....

C'mon gal.. Jia you.. the day will be brighter.. Lunch time soon.. Looking forward to it =P

No comments: