Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, February 1, 2008

Where are my keys?

I’m going to go crazy soon…. The long wait is still not over yet…

Dear made an attempt to call customer service yesterday to ask abt our flat and the tentative key collection time… You see, dear is having his annual ICT for 2 weeks, starting end Feb and ending only in 1st week of March… So hopefully the key collection is before his ICT.. Also dear is going for his sale conference in mid April.. Hope to join him there too.. So hope to move into our new place before mid April.. Looking at all the dates, we die die also have to collect the keys by end Feb… Hope my prayers are heard…

But the call centre gave him a duh answer… that the contractor haven gave the keys to HDB yet.. rem reading from the forum that this is the standard answer that they will give when pple call in… How I wish that they are more kind and disclose a little info to us…

Was browsing through the forum yesterday and discovered that more pple for my side block are getting their keys on 12 Feb and 13 Feb and some 18 Feb… Was grumbling to dear abt it…When is our turn? Wat’s more, there is this girl that I not really close to keep coming to me and updating me abt her renovation progress… Oh my god, can’t she just stop talking abt it… It’s hurting me…

Now dear forbid to keep closely to the forum.. Said it is putting wrong things in my head and that’s why I in such a foul mood… But then how can I not follow the forum closely.. I really anxious abt the keys… and guess that’s the only mean to do it…

So looking forward to seeing a letter from HDB… Keys, keys, where are you?

No comments: