Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, February 15, 2008

Keys collection date is set... 26 Feb 2008...

Hurray... We got our appt date to collect the keys to our love nest... Finally... Phew

I guessed things really worked after my "夺命连环" calls went out.. I called loan dept early this morning and asked abt my loan status.. Told them that they were supposed to get back to me.. After a while (guess they were chking their system), the officer told me my loan is processed and approved. Immediately, I chked my E-services and found my status to be updated.. It was on 28Feb...

I was contemplating of changing it to 22nd, so I called my CSO.. Sigh.. no more vacancy... Was told to wait till end of the day for her to get back to me.. Me, being very auntie, was thinking.. No fish, prawn also can.. If no 22nd, at least got 26th.. still better than 28th... so i changed my appt date online... To 26th Feb.. Luckily i did that.. Cos the 26Feb got no m0re morning slot after I amended mine... That evening, my CSO called me back and said really no more vacancy.. SIgh, no choice already... Guessed dear has to take time off from his ICT... Hope he can do it =P

Now am crossing my fingers.. Hope someone changed their appt date and free up any dates between 20th to 22nd.. Then I can change mine... I'll be watching =P

All, wish me luck.....

No comments: