Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Condition of New House

Did a chk of my new place with my Interior Designer.. No bad.. Defects were not as much as I think there would be.. My ID went through all the areas and told us that we were quite lucky.. Workmanship quite well done..

Though there are scratches on the bedroom floor and some areas of the wall were not so smooth, my ID suggest that we dun report them.. Cos eventually, it is in my reno contract that my ID have to polish my bedroom floors, acid clean the whole place and do up all the feature wall.. After all is done, dun think can see all the defects..

Read from the forum that some of the bedroom floor is hollow.. din have that kind of prob.. Me & Zann stepped through every single piece and found all of them satisfactory =P

I guessed I'm pretty lucky.. Reported the defects to HDB already.. Now waiting for them to clear the area.. Meanwhile, had applied to HDB to carry out hacking.. Then my reno can start.. Yippe =P

No comments: