Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, February 11, 2008

大年初一 & 大年初二

Did quite a no of things during the 1st few days of CNY...

初一....
We went to dear's grandma hse.. There, we'll meet up with all the cousins and even those relatives that we'll only get to see once a year... Surprising, I even got ang bao this year.. one from grandma and one from dear's smallest uncle.. There is this moustache uncle who oso gave me an ang bao.. Muz be he had forgotten who I am and since I looked younger, I oso got one... I gave ang bao to the 3 kids of the moustache uncle too.. they all looked at me like i'm alien...muz be they thinking who i am and why i giving them ang bao..

Didn't stay very long this year... Left grandma and went home to rest.. At home, we ordered our 1st Mac delivery... Stipulated time is 1hr 15min but our dinner arrived after 30min.. so fast.. the food is still hot too =P really loved Mac...

After dinner, dear and me set off to my parents place... After that, all of us (ourselves, my parents and my sis) left for marina square.. Going to catch the fireworks.. Dear and I missed it on eve cos our dinner ended late.. The fireworks is so nice.. So happy... After the fireworks, we went for prata at Serangoon Garden.. Both of us went home as a full and happy babies =P

初二...
Not required to go for hse visiting this year cos we upgraded... Considered to be as independent family so no need to tag along with dear parents.. So happy.. Finally able to rest at home... Went to my place for dinner.. After dinner, we played blackjack with my dad and sis... Sis, not very gd with her maths and rules of the games lost quite a fair bit of $$$... But we enjoyed ourselves a lot...

Proceeded to Loyang Da Pek Gong.. After the temple relocated from its seaside venue, we haven visited the place.. So was quite excited to visit the new temple... It was crowded.. Much more spacious than the old one too.. All of us even met friends there... We bought a mini "米缸" from the temple.. Suppose to bring us abundance harvest for the whole year..

No comments: