Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, February 22, 2008

Airshow 2008

Finally, I visited Airshow 2008 with my colleagues this morning.. Took the internal shuttle bus to the venue abt 1030am.. The venue is quite isolated this time round, so traffice condition + distance took us abt 20 to 25min to reach the place.. Registration was pretty fast cos I pre-registered myself online prior to the event.. Just the sms barcode from my handphone and I'm into the area..

Went to look at the aircraft display 1st.. Shiok.. 1st time so near all those fighter planes.. Pet even took me to spoke to one of the US F-15 navy pilot and the nice, cute ang moh brought us around, telling us all abt the F-15, into the restricted zone....

Pet and I also explored the private jets known as the gulfstream.. super luxurious planes.. The 1st one that I went to can hold a capacity of 6 pax.. the 2nd one can hold abt 16 to 18pax.. The 2nd one is so powerful that it can fly to US non stop in 12hours.. wow.. wow.. wow... We went in to see the interiors... Fine wood... comfy seats which is rotatable as well, spacious dining table, LCS screens, nice bathing area.. No wonder they are luxurious.. Heard from Pet that the 1st one wld costs abt S$8Mil while the 2nd one will fetch abt S$15Mil...
Hmm... where did the rich men got all their money from...

After the aircraft display, we went to see the aircrafts acrobats.. Yap.. again.. This time round, we had an unblock view.. Can see all the "高难度" action.. So excited.. Took lots of photos... Here are some of them.. Enjoy =P

Planes from Army / Navy


A380 vs Private Jets Black Knights Formation

No comments: