Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Weird Weather

Yesterday when I reached home from work, I was wet... There was no water dripping from my clothes, but I was damp, both inside and outside.... Blame it on the heavy rain + strong wind...

Just before knock off time, the sky turned super dark and it started raining very, very heavily at Changi.. Oh gosh.. The rain was bad... I was using a super big umbrella but that did not stop me from getting drenched.. The wind was simply too strong.. My umbrella and I almost got blew away..

Some of the pple ard me were using those foldable umbrellas.. Bad choice to utilise it today.. All these umbrella opened in the opposite direction.. The pple were all wet, from and back... For me, i was only wet at the back.. But that was bad enough.. Cos I was seated through out my bus trip home.. The clothes won't get any chance to dry... Me and some aunties on bus even asked the bus uncle to turn off the air-con cos it was simply too cold for us... Plus I was wearing wet somemore.. One of my colleague dun even dare to go home cos she was wearing the kind of flare skirts... Dun wan to imagine which direction the skirt will go...

Nowadays, weather is bad... Just a couple of days, there were reports on fallen trees (branches).. some were at Hougang.. some at Orchard Road... Muz be the global warming effects.. sigh... Hope things are changing for the better when new year approach.. =P

No comments: