Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, December 28, 2007

Wedding Bells @ Shangri La

Attended my colleague’s Pat’s wedding at Shangri La recently.. This is the 1st time I attended a wedding dinner at Shangri La… the place was posh… Big ballroom, high ceiling and no pillar to block the way…

There is quite a number of 1st time during that wedding for me…

~ Pat and her hubby has this drawn portrait of themselves…. look like the real thingy…
~ I got a wedding bell for the dinner and the guy sitting beside me got a pair of bears.. 1st time I saw 2 different wedding gifts.. wanna to take the wedding bears oso but in the end, gave the bears to a colleague’s baby girl sitting at same table…
~ There is a live band .. the singer sang all the Chinese oldies.. she had a very nice voice
~ 1st time cod fish is served as part of the banquet.. tasted very nice, just like the one I had at Grand Shanghai.. yummy yummy..

The night ended well .. at least I’m full… May Pat and her hubby have a blissful life always …

No comments: