Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, December 28, 2007

X'mas Dinner @ Crystal Jade Golden Palace

Had a dinner date on X’mas day with my family and my 5th uncle family from Malaysia… Made reservation for dinner at Crystal Jade Golden Palace at Paragon.. Never went there before, but I know that place is one atas restaurant..

Once inside, I can confirm the place is atas… the deco speaks for itself…

There’s 8 adults and 2 kids, so we took 1 big round table… Ordered the set dinner, with ala carte dish like roasted suckling pig and barbeque pork.. those are yummy.. When the food is served, my jaws dropped even further.. all food served are in single serving…

Here’s what is included in the set : -
- One bowl of fish maw soup
- One plate of abalone with veges
- One plate of prawns
- One plate of Peking duck skin with popian skin
- One plate of fried fish
- One bowl of noodles and lastly,
- One dessert….

Overall, bill cane up to approx S$1,300.. though expensive, but it’s dinner worth while… we spilt the bill with my parents to give my uncle a treat..

After dinner, we visited taka and took some pictures with the big Christmas tree… it’s an different x’mas day spent this year… =P

Next year x’mas, my house would be ready… yeah… so happy… so looking towards it…


The Restaurant... The Food... The Bill

My auntie and my 2 handsome cousins...

Families pics.. Incl my uncle...

No comments: