Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Dinner @ SCCCI

Went for one of the worst sit down dinner I ever had in my life.. Daddy and his friends had this dinner at Singapore Chinese Chambers of Commence and Industry to commemorate the xxth years it was established (opps, forgotten abt the year.. obviously I wasn’t too interested). Needed pple to fill out the empty seats.. so as usual, the good daughter and son-in-law rise to the occasion and went with them to the dinner.. made the worst decision ever…

Hmm.. maybe I talked abt the good thing 1st.. the place itself was astonishing.. never been inside SCCCI before.. glad to take a peek inside.. it was magnificent with all the old wordings and old photos… Really loved the “old” feeling that the place has.. hmm.. think that is the only gd thing I had to say abt that night..

Now, the bad things.. the dinner came with a big stage + live performance by some “白狗骨” band .. dun ask me what that is.. I dun know.. and during the live performance by that band, there are several singers (which I had never heard of) who performed.. that make the dinner turned from bad to worse.. bad singing + skimpy & ugly costume + bad figure….. oh my god… food was not even nice too…

After a few dishes, dear and I went to the toilets.. after that we sneaked out.. ke ke ke.. Planned to go for some fast food but none was opened… sigh.. it was only 10 plus but most shops at city hall were already closed

We went back to the dinner just in time for its last dish.. the dessert.. after a bad night + empty stomach.. dear and I went home to have cup noodle + marble cake and we watched our favorite series.. HEROS now.. what a night…

No comments: