Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2007

2nd Day In Bangkok… Part 1

2nd day in Bangkok, we woke up ard 8am to have breakfast at the hotel.. breakfast was decent.. Collected our complimentary sky train pass on our way back to our room.. woke up early because we intended to visit Chatuchak Weekend Market.. Read from magazines and online forum that morning is the best time to visit due to smaller crowd and cooler weather..

Reached the market abt 10plus.. sky train was very accessible.. think it’s only abt 8 stops.. lead us right to the market.. When we reached the place, we almost breathless… guessed too many read the forum.. the place was crowded… we decided to just go by instinct on the direction… as usual, soon we lost our way… but it was a nice experience.. after about half an hour around the market. I began sweating like hell.. I’m someone who doesn’t sweat easily and I could stay inside the room with no fan or air-con on and the window closed… yet the trip to the market made be sweat… got to raise my white flag.. dear was happily enjoying the sight of me sweating away…

Didn’t really enjoy the shopping at the market.. things not really that cheap.. and it’s hot.. its’ crowded….oh god, I missed my air-con…stayed there for the morning, then we advanced somewhere else for lunch….

Our shopping prizes from Chatuchak Market ……
- beach shorts for me and brother
- pocket mirror… ***
- tube top for my power suit.. it’s damn cheap there…. 3 for approx S$4…
- some souvenirs for my sister and for our display cabinet in our new home…

*** p/s : Dear is the most relieved one when I bought this.. hands up, legs up to support my purchase…. the one that in brought from Hong Kong in 2004 broke… had been pestering dear to get me an exact duplicate.. now I have this, no need the Hong Kong one… that’s why.. ke ke ke

Saw lots of guys.. or shld I say girls in the market with make up on… oh man, that’s gross.. we even spotted 2 of them sharing a small stool, with one behind another… yucks… that’s frightening.. dear got so turned off… ha ha ha… guessed that is the culture of the Thais… we experienced it once in Phuket, now it’s in the capital city….not our cup of tea though, so still not used to it….

That’s all for 1st half of day 2… 2nd half coming up soon…. =P

No comments: