Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, November 19, 2007

Shop Till Drop

Went shopping with my mum and sis on Sunday… almost dropped dead at the end of the day.. 1st, we went to Fox warehouse sale… so disappointing… the clothes are in a mess and the crowd is mostly made up of “tiongs”….. we went in one round, then escaped to kovan.. heartland mall….

At heartland mall, we shopped further at the pasar malam.. it was meant to be fund raising activity for Paya Lebar CC.. things sold are quite interesting.. saw a jewellery holder.. if my house is coming anytime soon, I’ll surely have bought it.. =(

After heartland mall, we had lunch at the hawker centre beside the mall… that was the only time I sat down and rest.. after that was a total nightmare.. we went to Bugis and the shopping seem never ending… even if buying a drink from Mac meant buy and drink while we shop.. oh my god…it’s was a 1pm to 6pm shopping trip for me… knees almost really gave way…

I’m so used to dear’s way of shopping… Shop for an hour and have tea.. then continue shopping for another hour and then have dinner… my stamina for shopping dropped, all tks to dear… oh dear, what is going to happen to my Bangkok trip…

Dun think my stamina will recover so fast.. so I guessed I haved to do a lot of homework before we go.. Bangkok, here I come… Must conquer you this time round.. ke ke ke.. but dear, dun worry, I’ll give you plenty of food and massage too =P… ke ke ke

No comments: