Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, November 30, 2007

Our New House

Signed the contract for our new house in 2004… initial committed date to give us the keys were end 2009… apparently, think the keys would come earlier…

Drove past the construction site last weekend.. The building are up and the painting are done… even the block no are put up.. read the sign put up by the contractor at the site.. Handing over date to HDB is 07 Dec 2007.. ohhh… so excited, that would mean we’ll be collecting our keys soon… now, every day when I opened the letter box, I would be looking forward for a letter from HDB… I’m silly, right,.. but that kind of excitement and anticipation… hmm, dun know how to put it in words…

Am looking around for interior designers… My colleague who is getting the same area as mine had already booked her ID… I’m not so KS… so still looking ard for the perfect company to do up my perfect dream home…

I’m also using various software to do a mock up of the renovation and furnishing that I intend to have.. though tedious and time consuming… I enjoyed it quite well… it’s just like preparing for the wedding… hee hee hee…

Now, I’ll bring along my new house’s floor plan with me wherever I go… looking forward to just hopping by any reno company to ask for quotation.. of course, I had already done my homework.. so already had an idea of what we wanted… Even planned to make use of the upcoming trip to Bangkok to do some “small” furniture or display items shopping… ke ke ke..

So, HDB letter, when will you be arriving??? Tomorrow?

No comments: