Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Different Dinner… Part 2….

Second part of the event is, of course food… Thought the dinner would be like some Chinese wedding dinner and you won’t be full even after the whole event.. This is totally untrue for that night…By the time we left the restaurant, dear and I were so full and satisfied… Let me show you the menu

Dish 1 is sharks fin… Please stop thinking about those shark fin with crab meat inside. This is totally different. You can literally see the fins. Yes, complete fins… I usually don’t take shark fins during wedding dinner but this bowl.. I finished the whole thing.. hey, it’s real sharks fin…. Not crab meat..


Dish 2 is roasted beijing duck.. this is one of the best dish also.. the serving is personal but huge.. we almost don’t have enough of it… Dish 3 is deep fried cod fish… yummy yummy.. I don’t usually go for steamed fish and even if I do, I’ll take very little cos I’m scared of the fish bone…(alright, I must admit that I’m picky at food….ke ke ke) but when the cod fish came out, I finished the whole thing.. 1st, I had never seen cod fish been served in this kind of dinner before and the size of the fish served individually is as big as my palm.. must say that the portion is very very generous...

Next dish that was served was the lobster… Never liked prawns and lobster before… especially prawns.. whenever I eat one, I’ll start vomiting becos of the smell.. but this time round, I tried the lobster… it was very fresh and there was no prawn smell at all… though I din finished the whole thing.. but pls applaud for me, for my effort & courage in trying.. 2 of us will share 1 lobster… and the lobster is much bigger than my palm.. so another incident to show the generosity of the host.


Last main dish is the hand made la mian with crab meat… the noodle is very QQ… only one action will speak of the dish… Thumb Up…. Last 2 dishes were the desserts…. One cold one - chilled sago with mango and pomelo and one hot one - souffle egg white balls with red bean… loved them both…

The dinner ended ard 10plus and the finale was a speech by the CEO of Hublot.. very gd speech and we really witnessed his passion for watch making…. A gift from Hublot ended the whole event… It was a cap from them.. The paper bag that the cap was contained in even has its strip made of the same material as the strip of my watch… had to give it all to Hublot…

This is the 1st time that I attended this kind of function.. kinda felt weird yet happy.. dear attended this kind of function before but he was always the host (on behalf of his company) and this time round, he is the guest… I guessed this is another step for us in our life towards another lifestyle….. looking forward to more of this kind of function…




No comments: