Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Behind the wheels

As usual, on Tuesday night, I went to pick dear up at Bedok camp after his RT.. Took the car, across TPE to Bedok...

Realised that my driving skills are improving, though not yet the best... yesterday, as traffic was gd, I was gg abt 100 to 110km/h on TPE... at some time, i'm even gg at 120km/h.. but heard that there's a lot "eyes" out there catching pple who are speeding, so upon hitting 120km/h, i'll just let go of my accelerator.. dun know why, but i actually liked the feeling of hitting 120km/h.. And the best part is that i dun really feel that the car is gg that fast.. hmm... that's weird...

There was once that I even mentioned to dear that I felt that our small Getz is not picking up speed fast enough... seem like i'm begining to outgrow our car liao... cos our Getz is only at 1.3 litres... But me & dear not really at the stage of changing car yet.. so will still take the Getz out to further polish my driving skills.. Next skill to work on shld be my parking.. I can tell you for sure now, my parking really sucks... will work hard on it.. 加油... 加油... 加油...

This Getz of ours have great signifinace to me and dear... this is our very own 1st car.. din get any loan from our parents to pay the deposit.. and we actually get it at quite a young age.. i'm 24 and dear is merely 28.. (thought we'll only get one when dear reach 30...more earning power mah...) .... and the date we got our car is 12th July.. that's our anniversary date... plus this Getz participated in our wedding... during our outdoor photo shoots, Getz was one of the lead in the picture... can't bear to part with our Getz at the moment...

Our Getz is 2 +++ years old already.... will wait until our hse and the baby wei or baby ting comes before making plan for a new car..... this time round will be a sedan and we plan to convert the car to normal car plate... waiting for that day to come =P

No comments: